All items in On Her Bike Shop are printed on demand which means they are custom made especially for you. As a result we do not technically offer returns.
We will reprint and reship your order if one of the following situations has occurred:
1. The placement of the printed image is obviously different from the way you designed it in the product designer.
2. If we accidentally printed the wrong image.
3. If we send you a product in the wrong size or colour to the one you ordered.
4. If the product is damaged during delivery.
5. If there is a defect that occurred during the printing process. For example, gaps in the ink, etc.
For product replacement, please contact us via contact form.
All claims for misprinted/damaged/defective items must be submitted within 4 weeks after the product has been received. For packages lost in transit, all claims must be submitted no later than 4 weeks after the estimated delivery date. Claims deemed an error on our part are covered at our expense.
If the customer provides an address that is considered insufficient by the courier, the shipment will be returned to our printing facility. You will be liable for reshipment costs once we have confirmed an updated address with you (if and as applicable).
Shipments that go unclaimed are returned to our printing facility and you will be liable for the cost of a reshipment to yourself or your end customer (if and as applicable).